Dextrose Monohydrate, natural sugar used as a sweetening and texturizing agent, or as a fermentation substrate.Dextrose Monohydrate used as nutrition supplement in food production, beverage, pharmaceutical, agriculture/animal feed, and various other industries. Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as nutritional supplement and sweetener in food production.
Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as nutritional supplement and sweetener in food production.
- As nutritional supplement: in infant formula to improve nutrition value.
- As sweetener: in confectionery to provide cool taste; in bakery to enhance yeast growth and improve appearance. Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as nutritional supplement and sweetener in beverage.
- As nutritional supplement: in functional beverages to provide energy. Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as nutritional supplement in Pharmaceutical.
- As nutritional supplement: in oral tablets Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as Buffering agent veterinary medicine and nutrition supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
- As Buffering agent: in veterinary medicine.
- As nutrition supplement: in animal feed to enhance nutrition value. Dextrose Monohydrate is widely used as antioxidant and fermentation substrate in various other industries. Dextrose is the most widely used fermentation substance in production of various vitamins, amino acids and other organic products.
- As fermentation substance: in manufacturing of various organic substance to provide energy.
- As antioxidant: in Leather processing.
|Sr.No.||Test||Limits / Batch No.|
|01||Physical Appearance||White Cryst, Powder, Free from Foreign Matter, sweet in tast|
|02||Identification||positive for dextrose|
|03||Loss on drying % by mass||7.5-9.5%|
|04||Sulpheted Ash %||0.10% max|
|06||SO2 ppm||50 ppm max|
|07||Acidity for 5 gm||0.125 ml 0.1 N NaoH max.|
|08||Clearity (10% solution)||Clear|
|09||Specific Volume||135-150 ml/100gm|
|10||Less Soluble Sugars & Dextrins||Passed the test|
|11||Data of production||—|
|12||Date of Expiry||—|